Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Interesting Facts Should I Still Go To Medical School Even Though I Have Cystic Fibrosis?

Should I still go to Medical school even though I have Cystic Fibrosis? - cystic fibrosis interesting facts

I have cystic fibrosis, I am 20 and have to spend much time inside and outside the hospital, my whole life, and often for infections and other problems. I am a student of biochemistry and molecular biology will be higher in school, I did very well in school. I always thought to be going to medical school, but now I'm having second thoughts of home after learning that can be especially demanding. I heard people who are very physically demanding, which will have many sleepless nights, and it consumes your whole life ... but had I wanted to be a surgeon and have much contact with hospitals, is like not talking about the surgery itself. I do not know what to do when. Do you think I should be able to manage well or badly? Should I try instead to research? (which is my interest).

0 comments:

Post a Comment