Friday, February 5, 2010

Strangling Sluts Am I Bipolar Or Borderline, My Doctors Are Morons...help?

Am i bipolar or borderline, My doctors are morons...help? - strangling sluts

In the 21 years since I was little, I remember saying to one of my aunts, "You're like a bull when u angry," and I still remember 7 or 8 years and was very angry at this point I want people to and go look through the eyes and bad breath, like a bull lol I was so angry. Once when I was a chicken in my hand and my brother, angry that I threw the baby chicken against the wall (luckily survived) Now, I understand very angry about those little things that I believe that extreme anger, I just want to to choke someone or take revenge and everything in my power to cause suffering and to release their anger on me as mood changes all the time, I love my friend the day and hate to the death the next day, I become a soldier and One day like I'm too scared to see a gun. I also had bulimia and I will see my first day and the next day's low in fat .. makes me mad. I can not trust anyone in person .. They are all liars, liars! I hate people. I hate whores like to remove them assholes yl too! I am very very angryNow ... Arghhh. My Stupid psychologist does not know **** and she says I'm bipolar, only to find drugs, but do not know, in the confusion. I have the attitude that 2 or 3 times per day. I made a suicide attempt, when I 15 and it was terrible .. I need help ... But I trust nobody

3 comments:

rkpalli said...

Suicide will not solve the problem. We must be brave to the challenges that can meet people face. the address and solve the problem. for help. Home-loving people and trying to develop their faith. remove hatred from your heart, will love it. is sacred. is pious. Prayer helps. Show pray with a sincere heart, to remain as on the right track.

Sal Ami said...

in tellin u now ur so beautiful that for some reason makes me Ur, UR Tables think I ate so long for u and ur friend or schizoaffective forget that all his questions, or have super hot and U Make Me seriously hot ..

3rd eye said...

It is necessary to control his anger. I always recommend meditation PPL you want .. that aid for sustainable human development .. tk cr

Post a Comment