Thursday, February 18, 2010

Toothache 3 Months After Filling Toothache Is Worse After Going To The Dentist...what Should I Do?

Toothache is worse after going to the dentist...what should I do? - toothache 3 months after filling

I was donated to a dentist because I was a poor student, the toothache for 3 months (sensitivity to cold, had almost constant pain). In any case, the dentist filled two cavities, but said a very deep ... it feels worse now than before, and that two days ago. Do I need a root canal? I want him out? This is my very back molars on the top. Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did the same thing on Monday to fill a deep, yes it hurts, but only because he was so deep, I was told that my doctor keep an eye on him because that will last for a few days (or perhaps a week or almost) said to take ibuprofen for pain. He also said that if the tooth was so bad that the response would be on the cast, and you know for sure because the pain never went away and then had to do a root canal. If your mole that may be able to eliminate not really have his molars. Hope this helps and your pain disappear.

Salt of the IAM to 2 in the middle of ibuprofen every 4-6 hours or as needed, but not the DOM to them.

Post a Comment